Realizing that this is off topic and will end soon. . .

1969 was my first year on the air (19 years old) (BTW:  I'm 60 today, March
30), and had to get a First Class Phone Ticket.  It expired in the files
during my career at Motorola because we didn't post them on the wall.
Feeling bad, I retook the test in 2001 and got the General Radio Operators
License.

I couldn't believe it.  Some of the same questions were on there - like Grid
Dip Meter questions!  Kids today would say a "grid dip what?"  Does that
come with chips?

Bill Hudson

W6CBS

  _____