Eddy Young wrote:
Geert Bevin wrote:
Hmm, so this seems to not be possible with a freeform ant project?

[snip]

I don't think it does. But it makes sense as free-from Ant projects will come in a gazillion shapes, and there is no way NetBeans will be able to tackle all of those.

Try creating a new NetBeans project with existing sources. Then, it is easy to add your custom Ant tasks. Anyway, I find it easier to work with existing source rather than existing Ant scripts when dealing with non-NetBeans code.

I forgot to add that NetBeans build.xml is very well structured, allowing overriding the default tasks. This is very useful if you want to add your own Ant tasks.

Eddy
--
http://coding.mu
http://priscimon.com/blog