Niall,

Thank you for this. I think this is fine, but I have one comment :

> On 7 Mar 2023, at 16:40, Niall O'Reilly <niall.orei...@ucd.ie> wrote:
>
> The community requests the RIPE NCC Executive Board take responsibility
> for implementing these concrete arrangements.
>
> The community requests that the RIPE NCC continues to disclose the
> total cost of RIPE Chair support including expenses and any
> remuneration.

This sets out that the RIPE NCC Executive Board essentially will negotiate an
appropriate remuneration for the Chair(s). However, it doesn’t say what happens
if they fail to reach an agreement. May I suggest that we add some wording on
this, for example that "if the EB does not feel the remuneration requested by a
chair is resonable or for other reasons an agreement can not be made, this is
to be referred back to the Nomcom to consider if other candidates are better to
be considered or not” or something similar.

- kurtis -