paulgj;682846 Wrote:
> The way I have this album set up using the LMS Single Album option
> wouldn't work as I want to have each set have it's own different Album
> Name.
Fair enough. I vary how I do it depending on the album, so I can
certainly see arguments for each way.
paulgj;682846 Wrote:
> BTW what is the optimum size for album art? I normally keep mine at
> 300x300 pixels or less.
There's no universal optimum except "not too big", because sometimes
large art files clog the scanner. I usually use 500x500, and I wouldn't
go for less than 300x300. Part of the decision depends on what you use
to view the art. For example, you'll want bigger files if you're using
iPeng on an iPad or the equivalent on an Android tablet. Or if you
think someday you may want to use one of those. Or if you think someday
you may want to show the album art on a 40-inch LCD tv (some do).

--
aubuti