aubuti;682854 Wrote:

> There's no universal optimum except "not too big", because sometimes
> large art files clog the scanner. I usually use 500x500, and I wouldn't
> go for less than 300x300. Part of the decision depends on what you use
> to view the art. For example, you'll want bigger files if you're using
> iPeng on an iPad or the equivalent on an Android tablet. Or if you
> think someday you may want to use one of those. Or if you think someday
> you may want to show the album art on a 40-inch LCD tv (some do).

Thanks for the info, I don't use an iPad or other graphical interface
right now other than the web interface and the Touch itself. I think
using an iPad or Tablet is the way to go though so I might upgrade my
album art.

--
paulgj

*Squeezebox:* Touch
*Server:* LMS 7.7.1 on Home Built Ubuntu Server 11.10 (64-bit) Intel
Celeron G530, 8GB DDR3, 1 x 2TB Seagate SATA HD
*Playback:* HK 3490 Stereo Receiver | Polk Monitor 70's | Polk PSW505
*Ripping:* EAC v1.0 b3 to FLAC 1.2.1 --best compression. MP3tag v2.49