Hi,

The only feature that I know of in Rivendell is the time stretch as
supported on the ASI cards.

If you really wanted to do a speed / pitch change, then I would think
the best place to do that would be in a production studio prior to audio
import (and while I am not one to want to do something like a
speed/pitch change, if someone really wanted to do this I'd give this
same advice regardless of automation system).  That way you can factor
in the human element to find something that will work in your market,
rather then just relying on a database/computer setting and hoping for
the best (from what I've observed, stations that just set something up
and hope for the best usually have ratings  which reflect the same).

At the moment Rivendell can't do what you're asking, however it is open
source - so if you wanted to write some code to do this, that's one of
the beauties of open source!

Lorne Tyndale