On Friday 21 November 2014 01:38:57 pm Jim Hartranft wrote:
> I am still wishing to pitch shift speed
> the music, leave ids and spots.  This
> should be a feature implemented in
> RDLibrary.  Running a Top 40 station,
> it is almost a must have in my market
> as the other pop stations speed their
> music up.

 Unless I'm seriously mistaken, you can use an external editor
 from the library screen.
 Pass the piece to Audacity, which can do exactly what you seek.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to
students that have had prior exposure to BASIC: as potential
programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of
regeneration.
                -- Dijkstra