Drew
%br
(What is this?)
By the way what arethe codes that need to be at the end of the sequence. I will let the streaming service now what we need to use. They can tell me what can work. Are you using Rivendell for over air waves like a FM station or Online or Both.

On 2017-03-03 07:28, drew Roberts wrote:
Ivan,

this first bit may not be helpful enough but let's check everything.
(A lot here and a bit more inline below it.)

So, you are sending:

%n - The currently-playing CART NUMBER
(Any reason for listeners to know which cart is playing?)

%g - The currently-playing GROUP NAME
(Music, Traffic, etc.)

%h - The length of the currently playing cut, in mS.
(That is in milliseconds, right?)

%t - The currently-playing TITLE field
(To be expected.)

%a - The currently-playing ARTIST field
(To be expected.)

%y - The currently-playing YEAR field
(OK, I have never sent this but no problem.)

%br
(What is this?)

Do you mean to put:

%b - The currently-playing LABEL field
(The record label, right)

%r - A "Unix" style newline (naked ASCII 10)
(To end the format string.)

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 10:42 PM, Ivan James
<ija...@jamcorbroadcast.com> wrote:

Drew,

Here is my set up
RD Airplay> Now and Next Parameters
IP> Is the IP Of the Machine I have Streaming Encoder

So, you have a box on site that is a streaming encoder? Or is this box
offsite?

UDP String %n|%g|%h|%t|%a|%y|%br ( This is what the Streaming
service said to use)

I have never seen anyone putting this detail of metadata in their
stream but fine if you need it and it works. (Except see above.)

UDP Is set to 6000

I think you mean UDP Port is 6000. ok.

Manage Groups> Music and other Music like Groups NOW and Next is
(CHECKED Enabled) Transmit Now and Next Data
That's my setup

Looks fine.

Have you tried setting up a local netcat on a different port and
changing the UDP port temporarily and sending to that instead of your
streaming encoder just to see what happens?

How do you yo have yours configured

I just checked my main machine and think I am using rlm's there but
will dig a little further if we don't sort it.

Thanks for your Help

No problem.

all the best,

drew