From: "Wayne Merricks" <merricks.wa...@googlemail.com>
To: "James Greenlee" <ja...@madsonics.com>
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 4:39:19 AM
Subject: Re: [RDD] Rivendell and Broadcast Tools switcher.

I wrote this a few years ago for a broadcast tools 8.2 plus switcher. It goes
through the Riv way, as well as using minicom and screen with sample scripts to
use it directly with just a Riv RN macro.

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Switchers

Hopefully should help you figure out what is going on.

Regards,

Wayne