I do have a script running to restart x11vnc. If it crashed, the script works perfectly. But this morning instead of crashing, it froze. And the more I think about it, the more I think there must be some underlying issue. I've got a lot of CentOS 7 machines running Rivendell, as well as some older RD machines built on Debian. Have any of the Debian ones ever frozen? I'm not sure.

But the thing is, this machine gets a lot more VNC connections than any of the other machines. And people stay connected a lot longer and do a lot more. On the others, someone might reload a log or insert a spot, then disconnect. These people stay connected for hours, doing exactly what they would if they were live in the studio. I've never had a client do that before.

I have one other client doing live remote shows, but their people don't have remote access to Rivendell; they run everything, music and all, from their homes.

Rob

--
Не думай что всё пропели,
Что бури все отгремели;