On 5/10/07, Jerry Van Baren wrote:
...or you have a "not supported" chapter for the units that don't
support a particular feature.  In the above example, for a unit
incapable of recording, Chapter 5 would become:

Chapter 5 Recording

Sorry, recording is not supported by the hardware.

Do you think we should use this approach for all features not
supported by a certain target? Like sw/hw-codec stuff, color display
possibilities or whatever. I mean, where should we draw the line on
what to include, and what to mark as 'Sorry X is not supported'? The
easiest is to follow the rockbox source code approach and use our own
latex ifdefs (\opt).