On 5/10/07, Martin Arver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do you think we should use this approach for all features not
supported by a certain target? Like sw/hw-codec stuff, color display

hmm, I think that would make the manual somewhat torn, which isn't
good either. Maybe just ignore my concerns on varying chapter numbers
-- we could try to only use chapter / section names when writing
support mails / forum posts etc., and if we get real trouble because
of that we could look for a better way to do it later.

But another idea: there is somewhat regularly confusion about plugins
vs. viewer plugins. How about moving all viewers out of the plugins
chapter and putting them into a separate "Viewers" chapter? This
should make it much more cleaner that those plugins work differently,
for the wiki we could do the same with a ViewerIndex page and link
between that and PluginIndex.

- Dominik