> We could do that, or perhaps another way would be to put the
> accessibility directory in the root eg just above trunk... So then there
> is a sub svn check out server thing. Then perhaps certain people who
> want to work on accessibility patches, could have commit access to that
> source tree (only containing the accessibility stuff) and not the trunk
> of rb?

This is exactly what the patch tracker is for - plus it allows for
discussion - very useful.  Is Flyspray fully accessible?

Of course, nobody is stopping you (or someone else) from hosting a custom
build, containing which ever patches (or other changes) you want.  That's a
very useful way of keeping a "compilation of patches" too.

pondlife