How will you convince anyone that such setup on ReactOS is of any worth to
be used and what is more important - better to be used over similar linux
setups?
Right now we dont have enough manpower to keep testing ROS on a most basic
level (its over a week, or even more since i managed to discover the broken
resolution change switch... pretty basic, huh?). Starting another target
will either have us split our thin resources over another goal (like arwinss
did beforehand) so if we dont have any more people, we will be forced to
drop work on trunk (our main goal) even futher.

Regards