CMake wont get ANY wider usage, if its going to be broken all the time. To
prevent that, we need either to slow down development in any other areas, or
stop it completely, as we are basically doubling the work.

I vote +1, but only if debugging is fixed or reverted back to working state. We
can deal with other issues, but this one is basic.

Arty?

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 00:30 +0400, "Aleksey Bragin" <alek...@reactos.org> wrote:
> I didn’t hear many positive opinions when I forced everyone to switch
> over to the new ntdll loader. I minusone this proposal too. CMake should
> get wider usage first, and get the regressions sorted out. After all,
> it’s a build system change, not a migration to BSD kernel, it’s a doable
> task.

With best regards
Caemyr