On Saturday, November 05, 2011, Abrolag wrote:

> > I get "An error occurred while extracting files." Tried several
> > downloads. I'm using Debian Squeeze.

> Try renaming the archive to Rosegarden-11.11.tar.bz2
>
> Actually it's probably the space that's causing the problem!

The SPACE?!

It seems your friendly neighborhood release technician completely screwed the
pooch on this one.

After performing the release, the big green download button said
"rosegarden-11.11.tar.bz2" and I went into the file properties thing to change
the button label.  In my haste, I changed the filename field instead of the
download button field, and actually named the file "Rosegarden 11.11."

How humiliating.

I changed the filename back, changed the label, and everything should be
working once this change propagates out to all the mirrors.  As of this
writing, I had to wait 10 minutes before I could download the file, but it
seems to be propagating now.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience I caused everyone!
--
D. Michael McIntyre