Tried this on both my 64bit DAW and my 32bit office machine. All functions seem
fine so far but there is one oddity with audio tracks.

They play quite correctly, but (in the main display) the first 15 bars or so of
each segment look as though there is nothing there.

I tried this both by loading existing projects, and by creating a completely
new one and dropping a wav file onto it.

Both of my machines are running variations on debian squeeze.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk