On Saturday, November 05, 2011, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:

> The audio preview stuff was definitely one thing that got hit pretty hard
> when we removed all the legacy Qt 3 code.  There's a good possibility that
> this is broken for real.  I'll see what I can find a bit later.

It's about bar 17 for me.  Nothing before that, and thereafter everything
seems fine.  Previews from that point on sync up to the audio, so it's not
simply a matter of the previews being drawn offset in time, and starting in
the wrong place.

Puzzling.  Maybe I can fix it in time to re-release 11.11.11 :)
--
D. Michael McIntyre