Rachel,
I assume that our HIPAA transactions would also be on that list of "basic
business documents" that would/should be interesting to the UB Liaison
committee.  But I think I also see your point about it not being germane to
this workgroup.  Are you saying that the UBL committee is NOT interested in
the standardization/harmonization of "basic connectivity profile"
information (i.e., the meat of the CPP record)?  ... that they are
essentially focused on the business transactions that would take place
AFTER the trading partners had established solid, 2-way connection?

Thanks,
Chris