From: "David Frenkel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, 30 May, 2002 12:32 PM
Subject: RE: TA1 responding to non-participating health care providers

Mimi,
As alluded to by Bruce, the Blues have this process in place which
includes an 800 number for eligibility.  State Medicaids are talking
about accepting out of state Medicaid claims; I think the details are
still in the works.
For out of network claims for the short term you may have to stick to
paper.

Regards,

David Frenkel
Business Development