> On one hand, having each hosts in a site deal with multiple PA prefixes won't
> be much fun.

Fortunately, only the network administrator HAS to deal with the multiple
prefixes, setting up one per provider.  After that, everything within the
network can be automated.

> On the other, the same connection resilience could be achieved with some sort
> of session management function on top of TCP, without resorting to LIS.

Absolutely true.  But then it might require application changes, which we'd
like to avoid.  It would also not be intrinsic in the architecture.

> I'm still doubting whether LIS is the right answer to seamless multihoming.
> It's only my problem, perhaps, not yours.

Doubts are healthy, and we learn more by doing.

Tony