On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 07:15:43PM +0200, Tomasz Motylewski wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > 1. Can I use one funtion several times as interupt handler ?
>
> Yes, you can.
>
> > 2. How can I find out which interrupt triggered the handler function ?
>
> Very good question ! I was searching once and I was not able to find an
> answer.

Define a capture function for each irq

catch_irq_10( ...){ common_irq(10); ...}

Or, in V3 RTLinux us the sigaction call to install a handler and the
first argument is the irq#, or, in  earlier versions of RTLinux
use rtl_request_irq and the first argument is the irq#, or you can
can extract the signal number from the pt_regs argument -- in x86 it is in
the eax field.