Hi there Rick,

I have given up on the Rakismet plugin and will go with the Railscast
solution, if it works for them it will work for me. Now my problem is
getting a working MySQL gem installed to use along Rails 2.2.2 or even
2.1.2.

If you or anyone else have some pointers I am all ears. BTW, I am on
Windows Vista.

Thanks,
Schalk