Hi Rohan,

To add to Clayton's message re DevKit. You may use the following
instructions.

1)      Download DevKit file from http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads
(DevKit-tdm-32-4.5.2-20110712-1620-sfx.exe)

2)       Extract DevKit to path C:\Ruby200\DevKit

3)       Go to DevKit installation directory, cd C:\Ruby200\DevKit

5)      Run the command ruby dk.rb review

6)      It is useful to review the list of Rubies to be enhanced to use the
DevKit and verify the changes you made to it are correct.

Run ruby dk.rb install

7)     Run gem update --system and run bundle install to your project
folder.
Hope everything will go well while fixing these things. :D

Thanks,

Vic