Nayeem,
I'm sorry you've not found a VPS provider that can help you in your
learning curve. I've been amazed how helpful BlueBoxGroup -
http://www.blueboxgrp.com/ has been for me!
Even though I have only one VPS with 1 meg RAM these people treat me
as though we're partners. They answer my questions on the phone or
email IMMEDIATELY and lend a depth to their answers that has has made
me lose my fear of deployment. On this one VPS I've got three Rails
applications and three static sites.
David