where can i find the documentation for all of the
action_controller_path functions?

multiple submits on a form are no longer a viable solution because the
only way to tell which one was hit was to know the name "value" of the
submit button.. when its in different languages it gets ugly.. im just
going to try to use a link_to solution but i cant figure out how _path
wants its arguments.

link_to 'release', station_path(@station, :state => :release), :method
=> :put

generates a url that looks right but doesnt work.