flash and rails . . .
  Flexible Rails
  Flex 3 on Rails 2
  http://www.manning.com/armstrong/

I used to use instant rails but dropped that a while ago.
I develop on windows :-/
I wrote post on windows and rails installation.
http://johnivanoff.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-ruby-on-rails-setup-on-windows-xp.html

I've started using rails 3 beta and like it a lot better that 2.
I know there's not a lot of tutorials using rails 3 but there is some
good documentation on it. http://guides.rails.info/3_0_release_notes.html

http://railscasts.com/ has great screen casts too.

Also a good book is Agile Web Development with Rails, 4th Edition
http://pragprog.com/titles/rails4/agile-web-development-with-rails

a some stuff you learn rails 2 will have to be unlearned in rails 3.

but use what you need to get the site going.

Cheers,
John