On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 16:35, Grary Stimon <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> What bugs me here is that I don't see the JSON format appear anywhere
> above. I understand why the parser would choke on
> 'loan_request=4000000', because it's not JSON.

Exactly.  You're telling it to parse the stuff as JSON, but you're not
sending it JSON.  Try JSON-encoding the request before you send it.

-Dave

--
LOOKING FOR WORK! What: Ruby (on/off Rails), Python, other modern languages.
Where: Northern Virginia, Washington DC (near Orange Line), and remote work.