On 13-05-03 01:21 PM, Graydon Hoare wrote:
On 13-05-03 01:12 PM, Brian Anderson wrote:

I agree with reconsidering the inconsistent, underspecified printf
syntax, but don't have any specific thoughts on this at this time.

Note that I made a page collecting links to existing format libraries a
little while back:

(Erm, it might also be worthwhile to consider message catalogues and locale-facets at this point; the two are closely related. We do not have a library page on that topic yet, but ought to. Or include it in the lib-fmt page.)

-Graydon