Hi Nicolas,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Nicolas M. Thiery
<nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr> wrote:

<SNIP>

> There seems to be a few open source python bibtex parser around, like:
> https://launchpad.net/pybtex/.

That looks promising and worth trying.

> (I haven't so can't recommend any one in particular). Hopefully, they
> can make it easy to use bibtex as internal format, which would make
> imports/exports easier. If you are lucky, you could even share the
> efforts with them for the html generation.

Now that you mentioned Pybtex, I think the only real issue is HTML generation.

> I am definitely willing to ensure that all our bibtex entries contain
> that information in the url field.

Could you send me the BibTeX file of the sage-combinat team so I could
implement the changes to the publication pages?

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen