I am looking at #10485. I see Anne posted a new version
overnight.

Comment 1.

I built it with the -j option to use the jsfonts.

sage -docbuild thematic_tutorials -j html

With the jsmath option the {1,2, ..., } in this line:

    B^{r,s} \cong B(s\omega_r) \quad \text{as a \{1,2,\ldots,n\}-crystal}

and one other place doesn't come out right. Here is the doc
built with the jsmath option:

http://match.stanford.edu/thematic_tutorials/lie/affine_crystals.html

Comment 2.

The section "Exceptional Nodes" seems to begin in the middle
of a sentence.

Currently with sage-4.6.2alpha3, sage -t returns some errors in the
.rst file due to the issue with #10723. This is not unexpected,
of course. But I don't think that #10485 and #10632 can
be reviewed until #10723 is ready.

Dan