> I am not sure I understand this comment. For me this section starts as:
> "The KR crystals `B^{n,s}` for types `C_n^{(1)}` and `D^{(2)}_{n+1}` were
> excluded from the above discussion."
> Could you be more specific?

OK, something interesting happens involving jsmath and the
cascading style sheet.

I am on a Mac. I am looking at:

http://match.stanford.edu/thematic_tutorials/lie/affine_crystals.html

There is no problem with Safari.

But with Chrome, the following happens. When you load the page, at the first
instant, it reads as you said. But as the cascading style sheet unfolds text
is pushed around and finally the first word of the section is "and".

This appears to be a bug with either Chrome or jsmath,
not with your document.

Dan