Hi Anne, Dan, Jean,

> Jean:
> the opposition automorphism

Thanks Jean! It's great to have experts with many different points of
view around :-)

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 06:56:05PM -0700, bump wrote:
> I was going to suggest making it a method of ClassicalCrystals (so
> it would be available for other crystals besides crystals of
> tableaux). However I see that Classical Crystals are no longer a
> class but a category, so I don't know how this would work. For
> example your E6 or F4 crystals.

That would be as easy as before: just throw the method in the class:

    sage.categories.classical_crystals.ClassicalCrystals.ParentMethods

> Another comment would be that this might be worth adding doc to in
> the thematic tutorial.

Since this method should eventually be moved to root systems (if not
in DynkinDiagram!), I would not advertise it at this point. Or did you
mean doc about the Schützenberger involution?

Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>