Hi Darij,

I've not yet needed descent sets of tableaux in sage so I don't know what
the code did previously or what it does now in this respect. I would hope,
however, that a descents method for tableaux would return the descent set
of a tableau, so if you have ensured that this is now happening I think
that's great!

Andrew