Well, I have changed "descents" to "standard_descents", but I still have
problems
with the next two lines of my file. I use robinson_schensted_inverse. I see
that it is deprecated (and certainly it should be, it did not even return a
correct result
one year ago and I had to patch it). So, deprecated, OK, but it still
exists,
and returns a different type now. Instead of a word (as it should be) it
returns
a list of two lists. This is bad. I can easily replace w by w[1]. But this
is still not a word, and my function had to compute its descent composition.
So it fails. I replace w by Word(w[1]). It fails again, as words do not
have anymore
a descents_composition ... So it is now
Word(w[1]).standard_permutation().descents_composition(),
and so on ...

In summary, a short and very simple code written some 10
moths ago is now totally unusable and needs to be modified at
each single line.