I don't really like the idea of "modules that imitate various
environments", i.e. I don't think it's possible or desirable for us to
try to look specifically like any other system. Mathematica semantics
are so different from SAGE's, it would be misleading to suggest
anything like that. But I *do* like the idea of the clean initial
namespace, which gets subsequently polluted on demand when requested by
the user.

david