I would be willing to chip in some effort on the mathematica.sage
file, although not in the very near future.  I plan to begin migrating
my undergraduate courses to sage from mathematica for fall semester
2008.  I hope to convince other faculty do to the same, but it won't
be easy.  I am mainly interested in the mathematica.sage effort as a
way to make it easier for my colleagues to port their labs to sage.

-Marshall