Its all building from source now.  Here is the list of packages that
needed to be created:

commons-lang
commons-logging
commons-cli
bcmail
bcprov
itext
jmol-acme
netscape
vecmath-objectclub
jmol

It runs from the command line but I am not quite sure how to test it
completely at this point so there may still be issues to deal with.

I am going to clean up the scripts and then hopefully submit
jmol-11.5.2-src sometime on Sunday.

>it would be good if somebody who knows java well could just whip this out.

If nothing else I have learned to think twice before taking on "just
whip this out" projects in the future :-)

Ted