I made this comment on your #1775 about getting logged out
when you try to use the search feature.

"I can not replicate this. You might have been confused about whether
or not you were actually logged in or something? Please give clear
step-by-step directions that allow you to replicate tis problem every
time."

Thanks!

--
William Stein