On Monday 14 January 2008, William Stein wrote:
> I made this comment on your #1775 about getting logged out
> when you try to use the search feature.
>   http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/1775
>
> "I can not replicate this. You might have been confused about whether
> or not you were actually logged in or something? Please give clear
> step-by-step directions that allow you to replicate tis problem every
> time."
>
> Thanks!
Sorry, William, two problems getting mixed up.

I had just logged in for the first time as 'bill' and before
creating any worksheet, clicked on 'Search worksheets'. Probably
a stupid thing to do as I had not yet created any. However,
someone is bound to do this sooner or later and if it causes
the system to log out from sage it could put a newbie off.
Just thought I ought to report it.
Maybe it's a side effect of my round-the-houses method of creating
my user-id.

I'll try restarting the server with accounts=True and create a further
id by that method and see if I can reproduce it under those conditions...

Bill