On Mar 4, 2008, at 10:07 , [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, bill purvis wrote:
[snip]

> It's frustrating not to have access to the platform that this is
> broken on... I'm running Ubuntu 7.04 and the same version of
> Firefox, and it works fine for me.  But, I might have a solution
> for you guys, in the short term:
>
> Find the following line in js.py, in the function cell_blur(id):
>
>      setTimeout("set_class('eval_button"+id+"','eval_button')", 100)
>
> and comment it out.  It's responsible for making the link disappear
> when you've left the cell.  If that doesn't work, then I'll be
> really baffled (ok, even more baffled than I am already).  If it
> does work, then change the 100 to a 1000 (delay in miliseconds),
> and see if it still works.

I don't know that this should apply to the Safari problem ('evaluate'
not working), but when I do this on Mac OS X, the 'evaluate' link
doesn't show up and the content of the cells seems never to be
evaluated.

Justin

--
They said it couldn't be done, but sometimes,
it doesn't work out that way.