>  Let me know what you think.    It will probably piss off everybody, but
>  I guarantee you it is the most honest thing I've ever written about Sage.

I like it a lot -- but maybe I'm the choir. :)

I can only think of one thing I'd like to see added: a short list
highlighting a few of the things that we have fast implementations for
in Sage, that trump everything else out there (i.e. HNF) or just don't
exist elsewhere. For instance, at the end of #3 on the second page,
you could just say "Some of the many algorithms in Sage which either
aren't available elsewhere, or are vastly faster than the competition,
include ..." I don't think you should spend any time giving details in
the abstract, but I think a short list might grab people's attention.

Here are a few typos/grammar issues:

- You mention three names (Cannon, Steel, Fieker), and then say "I've
personally worked with both of those guys ..."

- end of pg. 1, a sentence starts with " and in November 2007 ..."

- end of pg. 2, pseudotty -> pseudo-tty

I really like the last sentence.

-cc