Michael,

#4028: Mike Hansen: doctest and improve sage/interfaces/axiom.py
[Reviewed by Michael Abshoff]

was originally in 3.1.2.alpha4 but got removed somewhere along the
line. In trac is now says it's closed and "Merged in Sage
3.1.2.alpha4" but I do not think that is actually true. Or did some
part of this actually get into 3.1.2?

Mike, Martin and I have been discussing and improving on this change in

which is still listed as "needs work".

Can we set some kind of milestone for getting this into the next
release? What do we really need to do to make this happen?

I have sent a few more patches related to this to Mike, but I am not
sure if he really wants to carry this task or not. Mike?

Also I sent Michael a request some days ago that I me added as a user
to trac, that way I could post patches there (once I figure out how).
Is there any problem with that?

Regards,
Bill Page.