On Nov 22, 11:54 pm, "Minh Nguyen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 11:49 PM, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> [...]
> >> The source distro built fine on the following 32-bit system:
>
> >> Machine Model: MacBook2,1
> >> Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
> >> Processor Speed: 2 GHz
> >> Memory: 1 GB
> >> System Version: Mac OS X 10.4.8 (8N1430)
> >> Kernel Version: Darwin 8.8.5

<SNIP>

Hi Min,

> > In total: ouch - how much RAM does that box have? The only reason the
> > timings could be so long if those tests get pushed deeply into swap.
>
> 1.0 GB of RAM

Yeah, once I hit "send" I noticed that you did list the amount of RAM
for that box. That is extremely strange that those tests take about 20
times as long as I would expect. Can you rerun them to see if the
problem is reproducible? You can also run with -verbose and hopefully
something will jump out.

> --
> Regards
> Minh Van Nguyen