Maurizio wrote:
> Not yet... I think I was previously asking whether some of you guys
> are interested in trying to contact them, if you do think it does
> makes sense.
>
> I mean, if this community is interested in having this feature, the
> Quantities developers are going to find some good feedback, otherwise,
> we could just probably end up losing a good occasion, because things
> are not ready yet (although I hope that's not the case)!

I think there are a good number of people now that would like to have
the feature, and as you well know, there are lots and *lots* of future
users that would like to have the functionality.

I'd say it's time to contact them and see if they can help.  If there
needs to be changes made to Quantities, then making them now, while it
is still solidifying, would be advantageous.

Jason