On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Henryk Trappmann
<bo198...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> http://github.com/bo198214/hyperops/raw/a5b716d48751778ffccff6769a96d9bea428b4d1/powerseries.py

Your doctest coverage score on that file is currently 1% but has to be
100% before it could be included in Sage:

teragon:tmp wstein$ sage -coverage powerseries.py
powerseries.py
ERROR: Please define a s == loads(dumps(s)) doctest.
SCORE powerseries.py: 1% (2 of 122)

Missing documentation:
         * decidable0(K):
         * byLambda(self,f,*args,**kwargs):
         * byUndefined(self,T=None):
         * bySeq(self,list,start=0,**kwargs):
         * f(k):
         * byTaylor(self,expr,v,at=0,**kwargs):
         * zero_element(self):

Also, you should use standard Python conventions for function names,
e.g., "byTaylor" should be "by_taylor", i.e., only use CamelCase for
class names and use lower case and underscores for function names.

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics