I don't get it...

how should this make SAGE easier? From my point of view, I don't even
remember anymore (my bad I know) what a ring represent, but this is
not slowing down my SAGE learning, I think.

But what if tomorrow or the day after, I do need those?

I'm sorry, I just don't get the point of removing stuff for engineers,
how could this help them (I should say, us)? I think good examples and
documentation would be SO MUCH better to have!

My 2 cents

Maurizio