Hi Golam,

It seems that you and Jason are getting a firm grip on this, which is
great. Just out of curiosity and my ignorance of the underlying code: Is
your aim to hard-code certain functions, or is your aim to provide the
users with the possibility of defining the latex representation of their
functions? I assume it is the latter, as there is an indefinite number
of possible function names. Could you confirm?

Cheers and good luck,

Stan