Hi Golam,

+1 for this enhancement! I look forward to using it and I wouldn't mind
helping if needed. Could you let me know how you got it to work? In
combination with the show() command? I can't answer your question below,
but here is what I used to do for variables that I wanted to print
nicely in latex:

var('sui')
sui._latex_ = lambda: 's_{u,i}'
show(sui)

However, if I then defined sui as a function of another variable, the
above didn't work any more:

var('t')
suit = function('sui',t)
show(suit)
show(sui)

In your example, something similar seems to happen. If you just define a
variable psi, it will plot nicely in latex:
var('psi')
show(psi)

But as soon as you define psi(x), this breaks down. This is carries over
to the integral expressions as well as differentials. Thus, I think that
the problem is not in the definition of the latex reprentations of
integral and diff, but in what happens when you define psi(x) =
function('psi',x). In my view, this is where the trouble starts.

Cheers,
Stan