Clean build on 64-bit Fedora 10 (Opteron) fails one doctest:

sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/sets/primes.py"
File "/opt/sage/sage-3.4.2.rc0/devel/sage/sage/sets/primes.py", line
80:
    sage: P>x^2+x
Expected:
    True
Got:
    False
1 items had failures:
   1 of  12 in __main__.example_4
***Test Failed*** 1 failures.
For whitespace errors, see the file /opt/sage/sage-3.4.2.rc0/
tmp/.doctest_primes.py
         [1.7 s]
exit code: 1024

Kiran